Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SHOCK!

"we're SHOCK! check us out and if u like us be a fan! rock with us! \m/ "
"heey! we're SHOCK! check us out and if u like us be a fan! cuz theres no rock like SHOCK! ROCK! ;) "

PureVolume Page
Genre: Pop/Rock/Metal

I'm typing as I'm listening. It immediately reminds me of the Used and From First to Last (when Sonny Moore was the lead singer). Oh! We got a little screamo in here! I'm getting some dark vibes here. Not necessarily a bad thing. I'm on the second song on their page right now, called  "I wanna." The lyrics definitely make me think there's not much older than me. I think at this point, they have a lot of room for improvement. They only have three tracks on there (the fourth one is just a live version) but it's all in all average. Like I said, there's room for improvement. They're not the best at their instruments, and the singing can use a bit of work as well, but they're not bad.


I don't think I'll become a fan. There's a lot better out there. I may become a fan in the future, but not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment